Tuesday, January 22, 2008

my daily views in Chicago

Decided to share pictures I took today/yesterday from my PDA on my way to work and on the way home! I live by the Lincoln Park Zoo, I work downtown by the Sears Tower, and I workout @ Bally's in Lincoln Park.


Notice the "L" (above ground subway train), and the chilly temperature!



When I get off my bus.. walking to work.

This morning when I was walking down my street to my bus! SNOW!


This is where I do all my thinking and dreaming... I miss running outside so bad!

this is where I run when it's above 45 degrees:




I doubt I'll ever make it back out on the bike/running path along Lake Michigan before I move to Florida... BUT, there are all kinds of trails in Lakewood Ranch, FL! (also a great running club: www.lakewoodranchrunningclub.com)

No comments: