Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm going to be an auntie

My sister's baby bump!


Personalized bib I ordered for Olivia... exactly like the pink/green one!


my sister's naked bump!

silver necklace I got for my sister... I found a beautiful one @ Tiffany's I want to get her also that says "Mom" or "It's a girl" on the charm.




personalized 3 piece baby bag that will say Olivia in White!




I'm so excited to be an Aunt! It is finally all hitting me. My sister is Due July 21st with a baby girl named Olivia. My sister had her first shower last Saturday, and she has her 2nd one this Saturday which is going to be a huge party party with probably 30+ people. My Aunt is also throwing her a party! The pictures above are all things that I thought were unique and creative. I will be giving those to her at the "big" party along with a bunch of onesies and hair bows and a girly frilly newborn dress that will fill her baby bag!




I'm trying to figure out some more creative things to give her on the day she gives birth... or the week of. If you've been a mother or have ideas of something really creative.. will you share your thoughts?




I cannot wait!!! My sister's boyfriend has blonde hair, blue eyes, and the same build as my sister and I. I know Olivia will look just like me, and I cannot wait to spoil her on the weekends!!!







5 comments:

Nicole said...

AHH! I love babies!!! Especially girls! If i can think of anything cute i will let you know! :) YAY for being an Auntie!!!!!!

Christine said...

yay!!! i cant wait until she gets here!! SOOOO exciting :)

Chloe said...

That is so exciting! Babies are so much fun (when they are other people's!! haha!)

Where did you order that bag? I love it!

Anonymous said...

Very exciting!

Benson said...

Congrats to you both.
Cute stuff.