Friday, April 10, 2009

Running with Ella





Still cannot figure out how to use http://www.mapmyrun.com/ very well... but I tried. I did 4 miles with Ella, then sprinted 2 miles alone. It was supposed to be my off day. I decided it was nice out (55 degrees) so I HAD to run. I live in an area called Mt. Lookout... there's a reason for the Mt. (see elevation chart below) I know it's not that bad... but it felt tough after running hills on Wednesday.



20 miles tomorrow.... I'm not feeling it at all. I just ate a full footlong sub... so I carbed up... I better run it! Wish me luck :)


Tonight I might go to a Red's game, and to dinner w/ a friend... :)
Ella after our run... she isn't happy about the flash when she's trying to nap.


Happy Almost Easter!!!!



1 comment:

Christine said...

luvs me some ella bella! keep up all the running..you kickin some boston arse! Love the new look of the blog..totally not hood though -2 pts (not like I can talk with argyle and perals)