Monday, April 13, 2009

Saturday's 15 mile run

Saturday I was supposed to do a 20 mile run, but instead I decided to chose my own ending to the route (see picture). The picture isn't accurate, it's the closest thing I could find to the route we ran, and I was too lazy to make one myself!






The reason for shortening the run... My Mom's birthday was on Saturday and we had tickets to see the Cirque Show @ the Aronoff Theatre. Then a full night of drinking! I usually need a nap after a long run, so I would have never made it if I did the full run.


My run was perfect, the weather was 50's and sunny. I ran with Pacer the entire way, I think he was a little sad when I told him I'm running home and not finishing our 20 mile route. I know I can run 20 miles and feel fully prepared for the Flying Pig. 19 days!!!!





wino.. you should probably be cut off when you think that this is artistic ;)

Mom's photoshoot of me on the stairs, she says one day I'll be happy w/ my muscular legs...

my dad Mike



rocking out!




very end of the night!


1 comment:

Christine said...

great legs, cute boy, good wine! sounds like fun to me! sad I missed out :(

BTW..>TC4 20 milers :)