Monday, May 18, 2009

2009 Cleveland Marathon Photos and Results

Saturday morning before heading to Cleveland my mom surprised us with fun shirts!
Dinner @ an Italian Restaurant Osteria, Downtown Cleveland. Having my 2nd glass of wine... it's Tradish.. I cannot run w/o my wine!


within the first 7 miles of the Cleveland marathon, I made friends... in the white and green w/ dark hair is Lindsay running the 1/2 marathon, and on the bright pink w/ white hat is Dawn



Back group shot!



Medal!
after the race photo w/ the whole family in the fun "Team Danielle" shirts
Oh Mom... no photos ;)



wraps on my joints... my right knee and ankle gave me a pretty tough time but no worries.. i finished that sucker under 4 hrs!

(note* the elevation on 1k+ had to be up in my hotel room?!)


Results:





Distance MARATHON
Clock Time 03:58:43
Chip Time 03:57:52
Overall Place 818 / 9520
Gender Place 170 / 4973
Division Place 50 / 1042
Pace 9:04.5


Split10K 0:50:58 (8:12 pace)
Half 1:49:10 (8:19 pace)
Split30K 2:42:59 (8:44 pace)
Marathon 3:57:52 (9:04 pace)

My right knee started aching at mile 14.5... and as you can see... my pace got higher and higher. but I'm so glad I finished and can proudly claim that I'm crazy enough to run 2 marathons in 2 weeks under 4 hours :) (I'll shoot for Boston, 3:40 time, next time!!)

3rd time trying to qualify is the charm right?




Check other 2009 Cleveland Marathon Results HERE.







6 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats on under 4! :)

Anonymous said...

Great job!!!

Nicole said...

HOLY CRAP! Your my hero! I can not believe you've ran 2 marathons so close together BOTH sub 4 hours!

Tell me your secret so i can rock Chicago come October! I'll need all the love i can get!

GREAT JOB GIRL!

rUntoNamAste said...

Congrats. Sub 4 hrs on a bad knee and calf strain? 2 marathons in 2 weeks?

What are you? lol

Well done, marathoner! I hope you're recovering well.

maria khoury said...

great job! 2 sub 4 hr marathons in 2 weeks!!??? you are NUTS. must be the wine

The Laminator said...

That's freakin' awesome. Congrats on breaking 4. The videos were so cool too. Thanks for sharing!