Friday, May 22, 2009

Dogs took me on a walk/jog

Wednesday night I went out for my first run/walk after the marathon. I was puppy watching for my friend Steph and decided to take the girls for a walk!

as you can see... Gucci ran out of battery life before I made it home(see the green start)... I wanted to show you the crazy elevation in the hills. It's not called "Mt. Lookout" for nothing! I think it was probably a solid 4 mile walk/jog. Felt amazing!
My Pup Ella with her friend Rilee that I was dog watching before our walk. I may have, or may have not been holding a treat....

4 comments:

Nicole said...

cute dogs! sounds like your walk was fun!!!

Chloe said...

Those dogs are so FREAKING CUTE! I love dogs that look like they are smiling all the time! I'm looking forward to keeping up with your blog!!! Anyone to mixes wine and running is right down my ally! Hello! Instant friend :) CHEERS!!!

CJ said...

OMG they are so cute!!

CJ

Anonymous said...

The dogs are too cute. You did a fantastic job running the marathon. A BQ is definitely in your near future!