Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Friday! TGIF!!

I'm getting antsy! I cannot wait to run on Sunday. I never thought I'd feel unsore EVER again. I think I've honestly been sore for 10 days straight; the first 2 days after the marathon are always pretty sore... then I did "whatever" I did to my right calf and was limping around, then I got massage therapy which made everything sore all over... but that "hurt so good" feeling.

Today I feel 100% not sore! Woooooooohoooooooooo! 2 days with no pain... then. dun dun dunnnnn another marathon Sunday :) No pain, no gain?!

Last night my boyfriend, Mr. Dubs is what I'll refer to him as and I went to dinner with friends after playing hooky for his sand volleyball game... we figured drinking and hanging out with friends would be much more fun!

The weather was about 65 degrees and a gorgeous evening after a very rainy week, we took advantage of that and sat out on a patio and had drinks and shared a few apps. After we went back to our friend's place and watch The Office and opened up some wine that they've been dying to open since their trip to Napa a few years ago. The first one was Artesa Cabernet which I thought was delish, but then the 2nd bottle... HEAVENLY. It was called Chateau Montelena a red zin 2004... I mean I even like the way the name rolls of my tongue. Great company, the Office, and my heavenly glass of Zin. That's what I call a good night

Tomorrow morning we are headed to Cleveland! (4 hr commute) The WE includes my Mom, Step dad Mike, and Mr. Dubs. We are staying right where the race begins and ends at the Marriott downtown! I'm pretty excited for the 26.3 rock party @ the end of the race, and it's as fun as it sounds.


My little Ella Bella this morning, she doesn't like when I wake her up from her beauty sleep, teenagers I tell ya!
The shirt I wore when I ran the Walt Disney World Marathon in January.... I'm not that good at math, but I think that means I can drink 5 bottles of wine and not feel guilty Sunday night? ;)


1 day, 20 hours, 50 mins... until the Cleveland Marathon!!!

3 comments:

maria khoury said...

hey! i just found your blog! im running cleveland on sunday, too...good luck!!

CJ said...

That shirt is hilarious! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

CJ

Nicole said...

I love that shirt! I need to post a pic of mine that i just got!! I LOVE shirts like that!

Your blog is SO cute! :) I hope you ran well today! Can't wait to read about it!!